Monday, March 9, 2009

6 month update

I started this blog a year ago, then made one post 6 months later. So in keeping with that schedule, here is the next post (why is post spelled p o s t and toast spelled t o a s t?)
Life is still great at our house, with a busy schedule most evenings, but thankfully the days are pretty layed back and unstructured. I am looking forward to spring, I really need to start walking again, and right now it is too cold, muddy, cold, rainy, and cold. I am going to set a goal of loosing 20 lbs during spring/summer (with the hopes that I meet that goal early enough to set another during the summer to loose more).
hope all is great in your world and may you be truely blessed. See you in 6 months

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog